Art never limits itself. And it never ever been in the boundaries if we talk about its past. It’s been knack from canvas to the canvas and from artist to artist.
There was a time when it glared our eyes in the form of Mona Lisa which been a source of attraction for many years. And now this (art) is surprising us every day with each of its new guises.
In back, it was looked to craft on canvases like neat paper or cloth. And now every piece of paper, a piece of nature and the piece that existed is the canvas for the artists. Just for the sake of illustration, you can imagine the very famous Tattoos art, and the Wall Street art, etc.
You may hardly find a place or situation where it’s been not applied or even tried to. Here I’m going to show you some amazing, which I would rather say, super amazing maps derived by the artist to convert a simple piece of paper (map) into a fascinating masterpiece.
Some of these maps are Bic-Biro designs on vintage maps that make it rare in the field and others, you will just find them inspiring.
And after leering this amazing artwork on the maps, you will definitely muse my words with no other way.
1. Great Britain & Ireland by Fernando Vicente
2. Map of Asia by Fernando Vicente
3. Innsbruck, Austria by Paula Scher
4. Map of GTB by Ingrid Dabringer
5. The United States by John Robertson
6. Atlantis by Ingrid Dabringer
7. Garland by Jackie Bassett
8. Manitoulin by Ingrid Dabringer
9. Malvo by Matthew Cusick
10. Dream by Sian Robertson
11. Ireland and U.K by Ingrid Dabringer
12. Charlie’s Angles by Matthew Cusick
13. Map of Colorado by Paul Sacher
14. Map of London by Mark Powell
15. Quebec, Canada by Jackie Bassett